Web Site Design & Maintenance
- Are you looking for customers?
- Do you want your vendors and clients to have online access to your company?
- Do you want to share your photographs with friends and family?
- Do you have an existing website?
- Office Doctors may be able to help you with future editing and updates.
- Would you like to add new features to your site?
- We have the expertise to handle that tasks.
- Thinking about a new website?
- Office Doctors will help you find your Web identity.
- Need a web site name?
- We can secure your personal .com and can have a temporary site up and available within 48 hours. Sometimes less!
- Can we provide hosting?
- We have the BEST! We use a reliable hosting company that has a plan to suit your needs beginning with a basic hosting program that is less than $5.50 per month.
You are already here so take the next step. Talk to Me, click on this link to complete a preliminary questionnaire that will get us started.
Web sites today often feature Blogs, Message Boards and Shopping Carts. Our hosting choice, Internet Planners, offers these features as an integral part of all of their hosting plans. Regardless of what you have in mind, I will assess your needs and recommend a feature that meets your experience and comfort level.
Our Clients have different needs and goals; take the time to explore your options.
4Exits.com is a retail store using MIVA Shopping Cart. 4Exits has a Flash animated banner and contact and Purchase Order email forms for user interaction.
AsteriskSuperpass.com is a fund raising site for the Asterisk Mobile Medical Center. This website was designed to provide direct contact to the program, promote events and fan opportunities through linking to ebay and also for selected events an oscommerce catalog is integrated (not currently open).
MorganCountyTrees.com is a grass roots effort to restore the surrounding countryside. This is an informational site, for publicity and to keep members and interested parties up to date. The use of email forms and text links, instead of graphic buttons, makes the website very adaptable.
WorxGloves.com is a wholesale disposable glove distributor. This site shows the product, packaging, uses, and primary distributors. It represents an online brochure and accepts retail glove orders are taken through a secure email form. Not a high volume commerce solution. The site entry uses two Flash animations of photos that are displayed (in color) within the site.
JMarieCustomEvents.com is a specialist in event planning. A personal chef, Jordan has a flair for creating appropriate and elegant business and family events. The site is adapted from a MonsterTemplate.com template merging both Flash & html. The site is designed to showcase available services and target Northern California clients. This site is intended to show professionalism, answer general questions and provide contact information.
IronMaidenMetalArt.com offers an online catalog with existing designs. It uses the popular blog software program WordPress. This software is included in InternetPlanners.com web hosting.